View Profile zzbtbest1000zz

11 Movie Reviews

Finally

one of my songs, in a movie!

Hel Y4H, This movie is EPIC and it certainly deserves a much higher score than it has, like a 4.50 at least, it should also be featured.

I love the part with the dragon and the epic battle of wits, that just did it for me. This is better than Ironman.

My fave part was when he fell into the hole and had to batlle a huge golem.

EPIC

10/10 because I'm biased

Happy-Potato responds:

Dragon and the battle of witts?
Fell in a hole?
HUGE GOLEM?!!!
WHAT THE HELL THATS NOT FRED THIN BUT THANKS FOR THE 10 AND IT DOES DESERVE A SCORE LIKE 4.50!!
yeah it is ur song!!
And vote 5 on it every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will survive judgement...

just with a score of 2 or below, I give a 7 because you made something decent.

Why wasn't this in my faves?

I could've sworn that I had put it in... huh

Review time! I love this flash, it's perfect, I dunno what else to say ^_^

My favorite part is the "waffle fucking" part, don't know how you came up with it, but I laugh every time I see it :3

You're a legend

10/10
5/5 (for the eighth time)

32 Game Reviews

You never fail to impress :D

Seriously, you had me at elephant rave. You are a genius with addicting, simplistic design, and deserve nothing less than a perfect 10/10.

Cannabo is right...

according to your medals, I beat level 5, but not 3.

Great game, I'm amazed something of this quality can be made in three days

P.s. The only reson I am giving this is a 10 is beacuase the references to dot dot dot where pretty good. But thats it.

Hmm...

The game is ridiculously hard, and the grammar could use a touch up. I think the first level should take at most 3 tries, not nine. Also, the game seems to be missing music? The game's great besides that...

So -2 points for the difficulty and the apparent lack of music.
8/10
5/5

25 Audio Reviews

I see potential...

..but I don't hear it.

This could've been so much better had an arp not been used and if the synths were a little harder, scratch that, a LOT harder. At 3:45, the bass dropping in pitch gave you the perfect window to go hard-style, but you didn't take it, and that makes me sad :(

I don't wanna be harsh, so I am voting 7/10.

Next time, definitely use more hard synths, and less lowpass, and you will be seeing 10's after 10's

Good luck next time

Rinileki14 responds:

Thanks

A little amateurish...

It's generic, and the quality of the sound is pretty low; it's like sandpaper to the ears, actually.

I'll give a four because of the drums were good, but the voices were in excess, it's like listening to an 80 year old with laryngitis trying to rap, it's a recipe for disaster.

4/10

Good luck on the next sub

JustinHanna responds:

The vocals are from an 80 year old serial killer with cancer, and the quality is low because I ripped them from a movie. And I'm 13, so I would be expected to be ''amateurish''.

This is amazing

I also love the re-use of older songs, as if to say "THIS IS IT"

The only problem I have is the excessive use of that scream, it got pretty irritating.

Besides that, props
9.99999/10 Because of the over-used scream

cheshyre responds:

Sorry about the scream and thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind for other songs that I think need some screaming in them... Thank you!!!!

2 Art Reviews

This is the art portal equivalent of B

Seriously, it's a line, a bent line, a bent line off to the left, a bent line off to the left that's pink and is magically "patrick star."

Just like B is a letter B that's red and off to the side.

I know you can make WAY better stuff. Anyone who can fuck up an audio submission as much as you can easily has the potential to get a #1 song on the AP, because that audio tweaking skill can be used for good, but instead you make songs like Airplane Glue and give descriptions like penis tornado and reply to honest comments with "fuk you my dad kick your asssz".

I don't get you.

2/10 because it amused me.

Awesome

Great pic, I've always loved the gex games, played and beat all 3 of them.

And as for Gex 4, I really dont know if that's going to happen on the consoles, but that's what newgrounds is for, isn't it? Someone needs to make the game in flash.

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS!!!
I think Gex 4 was cancelled or something. It would be awesome if someone made a Gex flash game

Why not check out my music or something... You're more than welcome to use it for a game or movie... I create music at godspeed, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^_^

B1K @zzbtbest1000zz